Monday, December 2, 2013

Bank Owned Open House Dec 4th 4:00 to 6:30 in Folsom

Looking for a home in the Folsom Area??? I will be holding 105 Thoreau in Folsom open this Wednesday from 4:00 to 6:30 pm. This home is minutes from Intel . Featuring 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths and 1748 square feet.






Nice built in pool with large backyard and covered patio for entertaining!


The home offers a formal living and
dining room as well as a family room with a nice open feel.








The kitchen has granite counters,
 breakfast nook and large pantry.





Enjoy a hike or bike ride on the Willow Creeks Trails just down the street! This home is currently being offered at $399,900.00 And would be suitable for FHA or VA loans as well as conventional. If you have been looking to purchase and need an agent I am a buyers agent and I am ready to help you with your dream of owning a home in the Folsom area. Call me today or come to the open house. I am always happy to help!



Patti Babish (530)334-6333 or escrowswithpatti@gmail.com and please visit my website at
www.ElDoradoFoothillRealEstate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment